Thursday 8 September 2011

Poster, Stone Carving and Broken Mirror

So just a few random things today, while I work on a couple of larger projects which I will show when they are done so you will have to wait. Anyways onwards.

This is a little poster idea I came up with in bed when I wasn't able to sleep. I realised Brunel the university I am going to, and design, the course I am doing, have the same number of letters. So I came up with this idea for a poster using design related words and It has worked well.

This is a merge of a photo I took in Wales and have then recoloured in Photoshop, and the Viking version of my name from  previous.

And finally, when getting up this morning my brother managed to break his mirror. I then decided to piece his mirror back together jigsaw style. Broken glass in a mirror or pane have always interested me, so I then took some photos of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment