Friday 10 February 2012

Eco-Design Presentation Board

So the deadline for the Eco design critique was today and this below was my idea.
The ideas was to use new technology in harvesting Spider Silk to create reusable bags that can also be easily stored and carried about. This could be applied to other products and would reduce our reliance of natural oil plastics. However the main purpose of the crit was to evaluate our concept presentation skills, and as such a lot of emphasis was placed on the layout and graphics of the boards rather then the actual concept. As you can see I took a bit of a gamble as I decided against the normal clean white perfect background and grid based layout in favour of a more unusual layout. However I have to admit I'm not sure if it has payed off and I will be rethinking the idea for the final deadline in April based upon what was said in the critique.

Below is some of the content I edited and created for the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment