Sunday 7 August 2011

Back Home

Well I'm back now from my camp in Denmark and I had a really great time. While I won't bore with the details now what I will do is over the next few days I will gradually upload the photos I took and the other materials I have from the trip on a subject basis. This prevents any single post from being too big and also keeps each post tidy and the whole blog ordered (it also saves a bit on work for me).

Today is the first post and as such it is appropriate that I post the first sketch that I made, it is also convenient as it is a sketch of the campsite I was staying at, and the campsite is as good a place to start as any.


This is a sketch of the main centre of the camp, seen from next to the toilets. It was done in pencil while I waited for some of my friends to have a shower. 

This is a higher contrast version if you have difficulty viewing the pencil above.

The campsite is called the Naesbycentret, after the nearby village of Naesby and is near to the town of Glumso and Soro, of anyone knows Denmark.



Anyway so this will serve as a good enough introduction into the next few posts concerning my camp in Denmark. So here I am back to business with more posts to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment