Sunday 14 August 2011

Wedding Photographer

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. It was due to the fact I was out all day as acting as a (assistant) wedding photographer for one of my brother's university friend's wedding. It was a really nice day, the weather was good (eventually) and it all went well, except for the best man dropping the ring. Anyway my role in this was to take closeup, arty photos with a long lens while my dad took the more traditional photos. Overall we took over 1000 photos, but here are just a small selection of some of my best.
Interestingly the wedding shared some similarities with the Royal Wedding earlier in the year. First the bride was called Kat(i)e, with a sister called Pippa, and a Lancaster Bomber did a flyover. The flyover was completely random and unplanned, it just happened to flyover.

No comments:

Post a Comment