Monday 22 August 2011

Globes

So once again apologies for the last couple of days, I was out all day Saturday and then We had a guest round all of Sunday, so sorry, but at least I had good excuses....yeah?

Click on images for Higher Resolutions

Ok so if anyone remembers back in July this post I said that I got a book on how to do Fantasy art on the computer. Well the image above is made from folllowing one of those tutorials, how to make your own world. The original image is from Vienna and uses the polar coordinates filter from photoshop to create the circle. I'm really pleased with the effect. The images below were very quick versions to see if  the photos worked with the filters, these were some of the better ones.


 

 So sorry once again, i'm not too good at this post a day buisness, but thanks for visiting. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment