Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cocktail Recipies

A little extra feature I wanted to include in my Graphics Workbook, to tie in with the cocktails theme, were recipes at each of the major sections in the book. I realised that to just have the recipes by them selves would look dull, so using the recipes and Google images for reference, i created these illustrations of the drinks to accompany the recipes, the drinks I chose are all considered classic drinks and are:
 Caipirinha,          Daiquiri, Cosmopolitan
Margarita, Martini

 

Mojito & Pina Colada

These were all placed at the start of each major section, opposite the title of that section. With the drink illustrations I also placed recipes on how to make the cocktails (from the UK Bartenders Guild) beneath each of the cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment