Thursday 19 January 2012

New Year Resolution Wallpaper

Yes I know it's a bit late for a proper new years resolutions, but for this I was so inspired by the the work featured here, that I had to emulate their work and make a new year resolution wallpaper of my own, for my laptop rather than the iPads they choose.

I decided to copy the almost art nouveu/deco style of most of the designs, using this cursive script, and the plain textured (oxymoron there) background. The resolution is my own, as is more some basic goals to live life to the full and all that jazz. The text is centred as this allows me to see all the text when it is up on my desktop, where I will leave it for the year, or until I get bored.

Finally I would just like to emphasise having a look at the other resolutions done, especially for designers and anyone interested in graphics, here's the link again: http://www.toresolveproject.com/. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment