Wednesday 18 January 2012

Final Poster Design

Well I know you've all been waiting for it, (small chance) but here is the final poster design I chose to go with.
The poster uses a number of elements, some more subtle than others. The main elements are obviously the mixer and the splashes of liquid, taken off the Internet, cut out and recoloured. Somewhat more subtly there is a row of drinks in the background, the same as the drinks from the earlier ideas. Then there's finally the text at the bottom and the logo. The tag line was probably the single hardest part of creating this poster (other than the mixer). So anyway, it's all handed in now, so that's a huge load off my shoulders.

Finally, you may know this, or not, but I am now on Twitter @george_thorpe , I'll be using it to tweet anything I find interesting, be it design, science, art, quotes or whatever, so hopefully I'll be seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment