Thursday 24 November 2011

Little Book of Life

For Christmas last year, one of the things I received was a small sketching Moleskine. Now for me I consider this Moleskine something to be filled with ideas and notes that can be used and referred to long after it's pages are full. As such I have delayed using it as I have been unsure of what to fill it with. Until now. (sorry)
My plan now for this is that it shall be a little compendium or encyclopedia of all the interesting things I learn while at University (and beyond) that are not directly a part of my course. This came about while watching an episode of James May's Man Lab, when I realised that all this information I was being fed would most likely be forgotten by the next day so I resolved to document it in this which I can carry with me wherever. It will be my little book of Thoughts, Theories, Facts, Folklore and Funnies(?). Below are a few spreads from it so far.

So far I have quotes from:
      • Ian Flemming
      • Sir George Mallory (1st to climb Everest)
      • George R.R. Martin
      • Dieter Rams
      • Rowan Atkinson
      • Leonardo Da Vinci
      • Winston Churchill
      • Dr Seuss
      • Stephen Fry
      • David Attenborough
And I hope to gain many more and record them, not to be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment