Wednesday 9 November 2011

Metal Workshop- Tremmel (2)

 So I've had two more days of work in the metal workshop since I last showed my work, and it has advanced considerably.
I have now advanced from just the metal working lathe, I have now used both a milling machine (for straight machined cuts) and a Collet (a highly accurate lathe). So above are all my components so far, all of them are at the furthest stage I can take them at the moment, so in my mind I have done pretty well. The individual components are below.
 Bolt x6                                        Tremmel Head x2

Extension Cap x1                                 Wheel holder? x1
 Adjustment Wheel x1                                  Collet Cap x2

M5 threaded rod x1                              Steel Point x2

Measureing Rod x1                                 Extension Rod x1

While all of the components will fit together to create a single tool, some of them are already made to fit and below are the different attachments so far.
 Extention Rod and Cap and the Tremmel head, collet cap and Steel point

And the adjustment wheel and wheel holder.

So thats where I am at the moment, no more work on this till next week where we will be doing much more work on the milling machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment