Sunday 16 October 2011

EyePhone

No not an iPhone, but hopefully you can see what I was getting at. So this is an alternative design for the photoshop assignment I have to do for the Graphic communication course (see the first idea here). This is more of a personal communication device, one that projects the screen to the lens in front of your eye. This allows you to easily see through the device while still being able to focus on the contents of the screen when necessary. Again this is only a very simple computer rendering, with plenty of scope for further design. However again I am happy with it and it will make a good image for the workbook I have to do.

Below are the sketches I did for this. 

I was inspired for this by the lens Garrus from Mass Effect wears over his eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment