Thursday 13 October 2011

Hole Punch Surprise Presentation

OK so I'm not 100% sure why I'm uploading this but oh well. This is the video from a surprise (for me) presentation I had to give on the Not Hole Punch Hole Punches I designed earlier for this module (Mechanics for Design). Also the reason for getting a friend to film this for me is not just for this, but also so I can evaluate my own perfomance so I can improve for next time( tip from the Core77 website).


The full story is that we were told this morning by email that we had to give an under 3 minute presentation on the best of our designs to the whole group. I got to the lecture slightly early and ended up talking to the lecturer (he had interviewed me for my place). Whether it was from this or not, I ended up being the first one to give the presentation. In the presentation we had to explain these points on our design:
  • The overall function
  • Processes-Input and Output
  • How it works
  • The strengths and weaknesses of the design
As I was first I didn't have any questions to answer and I felt it went okay considering the circumstances. Of course I then had to sit through the following 3 hours of presentations and the lecture that followed (following the 4 hours of lectures this morning). But not too bad all the same. Anyway lots of sketches due for tomorrow so I better get on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment