Thursday 20 October 2011

HTC Wildfire S and Wilkinsons Sword Hydro 5

So my first assignment is due tomorrow and these are the pieces of work I have done for it. The brief was to create two presentation pages for two products, based on boxes and cylinders. These presentation sheets are to be mounted on foam board, and will accompany a folder with all/the best of the sheets of drawings I have done over the past month. However while this is an actual deadline, and the work will be worth 10% of the module, it won't be properly marked until April, tomorrow it will just be commented upon. But oh well, it was relatively fun doing this, even if I had to spend all of yesterday drawing in the library (the law library to be precise, don't ask why). So the images are below, I chose to do my HTC Wildfire S mobile and a Wilkinson Sword Razor I got given during freshers. The presentation sheets were put together on photoshop.


The HTC logo, the HTC quietly brilliant logo, the HTC Wildfire, the HTC Wildfire S, The With HTC Sense logo are the trademarks of HTC Corporation. © 2011 HTC Corporation and/or its suppliers, No. 23 Xing-Hua Rd., 330 Taoyuan City, Taiwan R.O.C. All rights reserved.
The Wilkinson Sword logo, Wilkinson Sword Hydro and Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 are the trademarks of Wilkinson Sword Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment