Monday 24 October 2011

Speaker Light 2 and New Printer

Today was back to Graphic Communication and after a lecture on colour theory, it was up to the computer labs to do more work in Photoshop. Still being somewhat unsure as to what I should do for my final artifact I returned to my idea of the speaker light.
 The two images above were made by manipulating the layers of the original image below, and by adding some more images in the form of the speakers. This creates more views which should better explain the function and workings of the speaker light.
The other bit of excitement today was the arrival of my new printer. By arrival I mean a small pink slip saying to go to the distribution centre and carry it back to my flat, about a ten minute walk away. But anyway, its a Canon Pixma iX6550 so I am now able to print both A4 and more importantly A3 sheets. Also it looks awesome. I honestly thought when I got it out of the box it was something from a science-fiction set.
So I'm now able to print off all the various timetables and rotas that I have been given, which is a lot. But anyway a free day tomorrow so I can get more work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment