Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Yeah OK I know it is late but the days up to Christmas were filled with shops, wrapping and sellotape, and sorry but I'm not going to be doing this on Christmas Day and yesterday I was out so today then. I wanted to do a wintry scene so I settled on this view over some snowy mountains with the stag (or reindeer if you want) standing on this outcrop. It was fun, I got to use some different and more unusual brushes in photoshop, and it was interesting doing the deer. Oh and I may have been somewhat inspired by The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I got on Christmas and I must say is brilliant!
 These below show different stages of the painting, which are also the total number of layers I used for this, the last layer being the deer.
So hope you all had a merry Christmas, and hopefully I will get another post before new years so so-long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment