Wednesday 7 December 2011

A World of Drink

Here is another graphic I have made for my graphics project. I am designing a cocktail maker, and as a part of the research I have been looking up the origins of various drinks and cocktails. During which I came to the interesting realisation that alcoholic drinks are one of the few discoveries/inventions that have been created worldwide by independent cultures. As such I decided to make this graphic to help demonstrate this fact.
I started off with some various items related to making cocktails, getting images of them and creating silhouettes of them. The images I used are below.

I then imported them into an image of a map of the world to create the image below.

However I did not like how it came out it appeared too cluttered and a mix to too many varied shapes. As such I decided to remake it using only the images below.

From these I made this image which I will use in my workbook. I will annotate it in illustrator, as it is a better text editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment