Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Well it's been a bit of an odd year.

Looking back on 2011 I can honestly say I've never had a year quite so....mixed. With my illness and hospital at the start of the year and my A-Levels, the start wasn't too great. Then came a nice recovery period over the summer with a great camp to Denmark (despite being limited by doctors orders). And then finally a great autumn and winter at University. So yeah it has definitely improved over the year (despite a low at about Easter when I couldn't eat anything) and thanks to everyone who has help me through it and enjoy it. And also thanks to all of you who have (and are) looking at this, my blog (and if your wondering the image above was made of a combination of Photoshop and Illustrator). Your continual interest has really helped me get through some hard times and you have really pushed and expanded my work and work load, so again thank you.
So now nothing more than to hope you all had a good 2011 and I hope you have an even better 2012 (unless the world ends......or not).

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment