Sunday 24 July 2011

Clay Pigeon Shooting

Today was the second (and final) part of my uncle's Stag do. Today was clay pigeon shooting which was my first time with a shotgun (although I have done air rifle shooting before). At first I was pretty rubbish, I got one hit out of about six attempts,  but after some more goes I managed to get first two in a row and then three in a row, winning £20 from my uncle who had bet no one could get three in a row( I was the second to do so).  It was good fun and a nice end to the stag do.

 One of the clay 'pigeons' and a spent cartridge.
This is a rendering of one of the shotguns that were used for the shooting. I did it from memory so it might be slightly off (if there are any gun experts, sorry). I've done it as an Isometric drawing (at 30 degrees) and for the shading I used some dark chalk dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment