Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wallpapers, Ink Bird and Newspaper Cutting


So today is a bit of a lazy day, I haven't come up with any new design or anything, but I have made some quite fun wallpapers. These are just fun little things I like to do and they look cool and make my laptop look more professional, at least in my opinion. The last one is a little different as it is artwork rather than design with an ambigramversion of my name (the same when read upside down).

       




A very loose ink sketch of a bird in flight. This was done from my imagination so some of the proportions are off and it is just a generic bird no one species in particular; I quite like it.



And finally, one of my pieces of art has been published in the local paper, although I am not actually named. My A2 exam sculpture of a dead astronaut (the centre image) is accompanied by sculptures by two of my class mates with a brief article about the exhibition that was put on a couple of weeks ago now. So a little late and no named reference, but nice all the same. Please leave any comments below thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment