Sunday 3 July 2011

Toilet Seat Cleaner, Sun lit Glade and Flying

Ok so not such a nice subject to dwell on, but I do think that having a small tool that you can clamp a piece of toilet paper onto, just to clean the seat would be good, much better than just holding that same piece of toilet paper.

Using more a more traditional medium today, acrylic on paper. I can't say where the inspiration for this came from but I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. There'll definatly be more of these in the future.

Today I was also able to finally take the flying lesson brought for my birthday. It was really enjoyable and both more difficult and easier than I had imagined. Below are some photos taken during the experience. Any comments, please leave them below, thanks.
Me in the cockpit.
About to take off.
The view from the air.
Me landing the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment